From small office condominium buildings to sprawling business parks, Windsor Management has the unique skills to manage your commercial office association. We work seamlessly with owners and run the association efficiently, as a business should be run.
Association specific services include:
- Review and revise yearly and monthly operating budgets
- Perform all accounts receivable and payable duties
- Maintain checking and reserve bank accounts and reconcile the statement monthly
- Prepare month-end and year-end financial reports
- Maintain Official Records of the Association and ensures Davis-Stirling compliance
- Administer and enforce association’s CC&R’s, Bylaw, and Rules and Regulations
- Prepare all required notices and conducts Board Meetings
- Solicit bids and supervise property vendors
- Provide both physical and night time inspections of the property
- Handle complaints and requests and act on each issue in an appropriate, efficient and professional manner
- Implement and oversee owner and/or tenant improvements
- Record Appropriate Documents with City and County
- Arrange property insurance and maintain Certificates of Liability
- Confirm and collect corporate (W2) or 1099 status from all vendors
- Work with CPA, attorney, broker or other professional service provider as required.
Come meet the commercial property management team that will prioritize your office condominium association and manage it like our own!